One Lovely Blog Award
I was nominated by Carol of Intrice Blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Carol!
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers you want to know better.
5. Follow the person who nominated you on bloglovin'.
7 Facts About Me:
1. During the day I work as a healthcare communications specialist, so blogging is a great creative outlet.
2. I'm an alumna of West Virginia University -- Let's go, Mountaineers!
3. I've seen my two favorite bands in concert multiple times -- The Gaslight Anthem 3 times & Fall Out Boy 4 times.
4. I love to eat, but hate to cook! When I first started the blog, I thought I'd teach myself to cook by trying out recipes to post, but it was too much pressure.
5. If I could only eat 3 things for the rest of my life (and not gain weight), they would be pepperoni pizza, a Dove chocolate bar, and butter lover's popcorn.
6. I actually don't like a lot of country music, but I'm obsessed with the TV show Nashville lately.
7. Two years into blogging, I still get super excited every day when I see new page views, followers, or likes for the blog. I appreciate every one of my readers!
People I nominate:
1. Samantha (my cousin!) of The Richmond Chronicles
2. Dianna of The Budget Babe
3. Kat of With Love From Kat
4. Julia of Lemon Stripes
5. Emily of Cupcakes & Cashmere
6. Alicia of Alicia Tenise
7. Kim of Sensible Stylista
8. Gwen of The LA Girl
9. Isabella of Bella Beauty Box
10. Carly of College Prepster
11. Kalya of Not Your Standard
12. Deanne of My Fash Avenue
13. Noelle of Noelle Kramer
14. Julia of Gal Meets Glam
15. The Girls of What Would Kate Do?
Can't wait to hear from everything! =) Thanks & have a great day!